sábado, 1 de mayo de 2021

Why Did I choose my Major 🌱🌱


I used to dream with being a florist as a child. When i was a child, sometimes my grandmother took me to a beautiful greenhouse, to buy flowers and plants for our house. That greenhouse was so cool,  i always imagined  working in that place.
When I was 17 I had the opportunity to travel to the south of Chile and contemplate the beauty of the forests, that moment was important because I made the decision to study something that would allow me to contribute to the conservation and preservation of those ecosystems. 
At the moment of applying to University of Chile, I had 3 options. The first was forestry engineering, then Renewable Natural Resources sciences and my last option was agronomy. 2019 was my first year at university as a student of forest engineering. Undoubtedly during that year, I verified that I made the right decision. I dedicated myself to learn everything I could, I made really good university classmates, the campus has beautiful spots, the academics have a lot of knowledge that must be taken advantage of.
In the future I would like to work on different projects, environmental impact studies or maybe something related to wildlife. Personally I have some dreams after finishing my degree, but if I tell you about them they may not come true, so the only thing I’ll tell you is that I want to travel a lot.

Byeeee my people, peace and blessings 💚

2 comentarios:

  1. what envy! I would have loved to know the campus :c

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. At some point all of this must end, and there, we can enjoy those spaces :') you'll love it.

      Eliminar

Hallucinogenic Mushrooms 🍄🍄🍄

The other time I read an article that completely caught my attention as it had this title; "HALLUCINOGENIC MUSHROOMS: NATURAL TREATMENT...