viernes, 28 de mayo de 2021

My favorite Food!


                                                           NOODLES WITH SAUCE 👌



I write this post in honor of this delicious and exquisite food. To be honest I like all kinds of food that doesn't have meat, so it's difficult for me choose only one.

It's ingredients are: - 1 package of noodles.

And for the sauce: - Mushrooms , - Tomato , - Oil , - Onion , - Peppers , - Carrot, - And the most important ingredient... Cheese 😜

I really like this food beacause is so easy and fast to make, it's very nutritious and tasty. It also reminds me of a time in my life where I enjoyed eating pasta every weekend with my best friend after work.

Finally, is an excellent meal for the week. It's high energy value makes it an ideal food for people who perform high physical activity. In addition, hydrates are slowly absorbed so energy is released little by little. Likewise, the fiber content of the pasta helps regulate intestinal transit and combat constipation problems.



123 / 5000

Resultados de traduccióIt also reminds me of a time in my life where I enjoyed eating pasta every weekend.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Hallucinogenic Mushrooms 🍄🍄🍄

The other time I read an article that completely caught my attention as it had this title; "HALLUCINOGENIC MUSHROOMS: NATURAL TREATMENT...