jueves, 15 de julio de 2021

MY FAVORITE SUBJECT : Plant morphology and anatomy.




Image 1 "Cooksonia, one of the first terrestrial plants of the primitive earth"

Today im going to talk about my favorite subject. My favorite subject in university has definitely been plant morphology and anatomy. Basically, plant morphology studies the external structure; that is, the organs that make up the body of the plant (leaves, stems, roots, etc.). And anatomy studies the internal structure of the plant; that is, the tissues that make up each of the plant's organs. 

I really enjoyed this bouquet because each class was a great new discovery for me, it is such a microscopic world that at first glance we see it so simple but in reality it is all event.

Image 2 "Open stoma of a plant"

I have been fascinated to understand the evolution and adaptation of terrestrial plants with flower and without flower through adaptation mechanisms that, although I think they have been random, have marked a before and after in the history of the earth and also in that of The humanity.

Image 3 "Mckenna´s theory that proposes the consumption of halucinogenic fungi by hominids as an evolutionary detonant of the human race"

The truth was a world that I thought I knew but over time I realized that it is much more complex than what I imagined.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Hallucinogenic Mushrooms 🍄🍄🍄

The other time I read an article that completely caught my attention as it had this title; "HALLUCINOGENIC MUSHROOMS: NATURAL TREATMENT...